Team Semper Fi has become a worldwide gaming community where everyone can join and be themselves. To make sure that everyone can enjoy the fun, feel that they can express themselves and feel safe we have set up some rules. We want to make sure that all of our members are able to interact safely and with respect. We want to provide and maintain a good experience for everyone.
To help us achieve this goal we, Team Semper Fi, reserve the right to take appropriate action, meaning to suspend any account at any given time, if we deem the accounts actions highly inappropriate, harmful and/or rule-breaking. Users who are facing or have faced suspension have the right to know why Team Semper Fi has taken action.
For first and minor offenses the taken action(s) by Team Semper Fi is likely to be light, however, if the first offence is to be considered a major offense the user may be suspended permanently. The severity of the offence will determine the severity of the taken action(s) by Team Semper Fi. Users who have faced or are facing actions from Team Semper Fi are able to appeal. Appeals will be reviewed by the Generals and be answered within an appropriate timeframe. If the appeal is to be deemed appropriate the user in question will no longer have the taken action(s) registered.
Team Semper Fi reserves the right to change/alter the community and/or Esport rules at any given time. When rules are changed or altered a date will be mentioned at the top to ensure users are reading the latest revision.
Despite our own rules, all users must respect all applicable law meaning local,national and international while they are part of and make use of Team Semper Fi Community and or Team Semper Fi Esport.
- While in our community, we ask our members to respect others at any given time. If members have issues with another member, guest or someone in a leading position then this is to be handled privately and not in public. We ask, to resolve any issues you might have with someone in a kind, mature and respectful manner. In case of issues with leadership we suggest asking a (different) General Leader to be the middle-ground. If things have gotten out of hand, Team Semper Fi may take appropriate action as they seem fit.
- Would there be complaints about certain members of Team Semper Fi, then we urge you to contact a General Leader immediately. The matter in question will be discussed internally and a decision for appropriate action will be made. Complaints about members of Team Semper Fi or complaints from Team Semper Fi members can be of any kind. Complaints can be filed about, but is not limited to: Toxic behaviour, excessive cursing, sexism, harassment, racism, Nazism and more.
- In regards to sexism, racism, religious hatred and such Team Semper Fi has a ‘Zero-tolerance’ policy. Meaning, if a user appears to show any of the above then the user in question will immediately be permanently suspended from Team Semper Fi as a whole.
- Any activity that gives the user an unfair advantage over others in gaming, such as cheating, hacking, exploiting, botting or tampering may result in a suspension or removal from the community and/or Esport team when caught or when sufficient evidence is submitted to Team Semper Fi.
- In regards to self-destructive behaviour we hold a strict policy. Showing up heavily intoxicated due to alcohol or drugs on TeamSpeak, Discord (voice) or any public event where Team Semper Fi is represented and you represent Team Semper Fi is prohibited. We also prohibit any behaviour that may result in self-harm or harm of others. Depending on the severity Team Semper Fi may suspend the user/person in question temporarily or permanently.
- Any behaviour that includes or promotes violence against others is prohibited and taken seriously. If needed, local authorities may or will be informed if the threat is to be deemed serious. This includes but is not limited to:
* Attempts or threats to physically harm or kill others
* Attempts or threats to hack, DDOS, SWAT or anything of such kind to others.
* The use of weapons to physically threaten, intimidate, harm or kill others.
Depending on the severity Team Semper Fi will take appropriate action.
- Hateful conduct is prohibited and may lead to suspension if deemed appropriate. Hateful conduct is any content or activity that promotes, encourages or facilitates discrimination, denigration, objectification, harassment, or violence based on race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, medical condition, physical characteristics.
- Harassment is prohibited and may lead to suspension if deemed appropriate and depends on the severity of the harassment. Harassment is any content or activity that attempts to intimidate, degrade, abuse, or bully others, or create hostile environment(s) for others.
- Any behaviour or content that disrupts, interrupts, harms or otherwise violates the integrity of Team Semper Fi or their user’s experience or devices is prohibited. This includes but is not limited to: Spam, phishing, fraud/defrauding, spreading malware, tampering, selling or sharing accounts (of any service).
- Any activity in public that includes nudity, pornography or sexually explicit images/content is to be deemed inappropriate. Team Semper Fi is a gaming community and despite that we strive to be 18+ we do have minors in the community. Please keep them in mind.
- Impersonation is prohibited, the severity of the taken action(s) by Team Semper Fi depend on the severity of the offence. Impersonating a leader from Team Semper Fi may be deemed more severe than the impersonation of a member. However, impersonation of actual people is to be deemed prohibited and unacceptable in any way.
- In regards to TeamSpeak/Discord we kindly ask not to disrupt the ‘normal chatter’(voice) that is going on. This means no shouting/spamming/annoying beeps/hard sounds meant to annoy the users present in the voicechannel(s).
- When on Teamspeak or Discord with other members and non-members we expect members to be helpful, friendly and mature.
- Recording Gameplay & Voice is fine, but this is to be done in appropriate channels. Members who join these appropriate channels are expected to have given their consent on recording upon joining the appropriate channels.// (Example: Streaming channels in TeamSpeak)
- Do NOT post links to any website that (likely) can or do have sexual, hateful, harmful (including viruses and phishing) or racist content. This includes the sharing of “memes” that cannot be deemed appropriate in regards to the earlier rules.