Silk Road TDM gone?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rizen 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Rizen
    Participant

Hey guys, I just wanted to ask why the Silk Road TDM Server is gone? It was my favourite Map & Server and I kinda miss it to be honest. Will it come back eventually or is it gone forever?

Honorguy
    Keymaster

Hi Rizen,

We have chosen not to keep our Silk Road TDM going since it was not very popular amongst our own and we could honestly save the money at that time. A few days ago we also cancelled our Lockers since it wasn’t running at all.

We did consider the fact that Silk Road TDM was always very busy, but amongst others. We had to make a call at the time. Whether the server will come back or not is hard to say, servers have rankings and with the cancellation, the ranking is gone. Meaning that getting it back and get it filled again could prove to be an impossible task.

Unfortunately we cannot give a straight answer at this time, however, we might be able to after Gamescom.

Kind Regards,

SemperFi-HonorNL

Rizen
    Participant

Well, actually it would be the only Silk Road TDM Server, so people will eventually come.

Rizen
    Participant

Thanks for bringing it back. Makes me feel better while being sick 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.