HAve you got a BF1 server admin?

• Welcome to Team Semper Fi Gaming Community
  • Join us on Discord! https://discord.gg/WsxmQaN
  • Team Semper Fi is Partners with Gamers-Community.network!
  • Banned on a server? Use the Ban Appeal section!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  SemperFi-LowLow 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

IMRfingaURpoopa
    Participant

Hi Guys have you got a BF! server admin for your server as you are getting alot of dodgy players joining and ruining the server. I have applied to join your platoon and would like to take the job on as i love ur server and hate it getting ruined. Let me know what i have to do if this is possible.

Honorguy
    Keymaster

Hi! We’ve got 7 admins in total right now, some have been offline due to holiday or finals so we’ve had our hands full recently. We’re aware of the situation in BF1 Amiens. However, nobody can be online 24/7 and since Battlefield 1 administration is incredibly limited compared to other titles it has been proven very hard to do so. Especially when we are talking about monitoring chat.

Also, since you’ve applied you probably should have had a friend request from ThatGuyCfix and to speed things up a bit how about joining our discord? 🙂 tinyurl.com/semperficlan

Regarding becoming an admin, we’ve got a very strict policy. Some clans/communities choose to have members with admin powers or award them fairly fast. We do not do this (anymore) as we’ve seen in communities around is that many people tend to abuse the power. If you wish to become an admin you have to ‘prove’ yourself in a certain way. A bit hard to explain here but basically, be a loyal, truthful and trustable person.

IMRfingaURpoopa
    Participant

Hi thanks for the reply much appreciated, i asked because its a shame on bf1 to see such a great server being ruined, i will defo be joining ur discord server and introducing myself soon 🙂 and hopefully prove myself in the long term to be able to join u and help out on the BF1 server as much as possible, in the mean time if a cheat is see what can be done about it ? is there anyway of alerting u??

SemperFi-LowLow
    Keymaster

hey man! ,

Great to hear that you love our server so much! and of course we do our best to handle everything that goes on there, however , as my dear collegue already said, it’s a handfull for some at the moment :).

The best thing you can do is go to our discord server, check the ingame help and/or reporting cheaters channel, and use the @generalmanager tag with your troubles at that time, that way, the admins get a message and we’ll try and get your sorted out as soon as possible!

happy fragging and enjoy your weekend!

SemperFi-LowLow

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.